Sid Meier's Ace Patrol: Pacific Skies is a turn-based airborne strategy game created by famed game designer Sid Meier, developed by Firaxis Games, and published by 2K Games. Set in the background of the Pacific War, players take control of various countries and pilot various aircraft in a variety of missions.
Content[edit | edit source]
Description[edit | edit source]
Battle to Rule the Pacific Skies!
Take flight over the treacherous Pacific waters where ace pilots redefine historic World War II battles! Skillfully pilot the most iconic American and Japanese fighter planes of the Pacific War while representing the army or navy. Upgrade your fighters and promote your leading pilots so they master new skills needed to ambush an enemy VIP, rescue POW pilots or torpedo bomb enemy targets! Can you turn the tide of war? Or will you go down in flames to an enemy ace?
Features[edit | edit source]
- Enlist in over 180 missions set in iconic WWII battles like Pearl Harbor, Midway and Guadalcanal
- Expertly pilot fleets of American or Japanese aircraft while representing the army or navy
- Earn promotions, equipment upgrades and advanced Ace maneuvers
- Personalize your pilot profile and aircraft to set you apart in battle
- Single player battles & Multiplayer missions with leaderboards